2021 Community Wishlist Survey is now open! – Diff

Other languages: Bahasa Indonesia • ‎Deutsch • ‎ English • ‎Esperanto • ‎Hausa • ‎Nederlands • ‎Türkçe • ‎català • ‎español • ‎français • ‎hrvatski • ‎italiano • ‎magyar • ‎polski • ‎português • ‎português do Brasil • ‎română • ‎suomi • ‎svenska • ‎čeština • ‎Ελληνικά • ‎български • ‎македонски • ‎русский • ‎саха тыла • ‎српски / srpski • ‎українська • ‎עברית • ‎العربية • ‎فارسی • ‎हिन्दी • ‎বাংলা • ‎ਪੰਜਾਬੀ • ‎தமிழ் • ‎ไทย • ‎中文 • ‎日本語 • ‎한국어

The Community Wishlist Survey is the process where communities decide what the Community Tech team should work on over the next year. We encourage everyone to submit proposals until the deadline on 30 November, or comment on other proposals to help make them better. The communities will vote on the proposals between 8 December and 21 December.

The Community Tech team is focused on tools for experienced Wikimedia editors. You can write proposals in any language, and we will translate them for you.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your proposals!

P.S. If the pages are not fully translated into your language, visit a
dedicated page
, be bold, and add the translations!

Originally posted by Szymon Grabarczuk to wikimedia-l on Monday, November 16, 2020.

The current phase is proposals, and there are many. I don’t have ideas to contribute, so I’ll return for the voting phase:

• Vote on proposals: December 8 – December 21, 2020

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2021/Wiktionary

I voted to support three of the four, some cool multilingual stuff going on. :slight_smile:

Wow, there are over 200 proposals. I voted on the handful of categories that interest me or I knew something about.

Pretty neat stuff folks are proposing. Go vote and help steer the future. :slight_smile: