April 19, 2021

Continuing the discussion from April 15, 2021:

I had an appointment for this morning, but the person calling me is out so they need to reschedule it, as left in a voicemail message. When I called back to reschedule for later today (rather than wait for Wed.), I was forwarded by a human to a voicemail box, without clear instructions on what to do…

I have two ibuprofen left, and am afraid I will hurt a lot before they tell me what the urologist said and if I am getting new antibiotics.

I want to cry right now, it feels so hopeless. Some days I have a hard time breathing because my body is in so much pain it seizes up. And I’m fucking stuck in a phone labyrinth…

1 Like

Got an appointment at 4PM tomorrow, and was able to renew my pain med prescription.

:grimacing:

I’ve decided after getting the information from this next appointment (argh, wtf is it?!), I’m going to switch medical care providers. I thought it imprudent, during a pandemic and in the middle of my treatment, but that presumed treatment was happening.

So there’s that.

1 Like

And now I’ve gotten another voicemail and email saying I don’t have insurance, and I’ll need to pay for the appointment. I’ve replied that is untrue, and they need to check with my insurance and I consider this harassment.

And I truly hope another medical provider won’t mess with me this way…

1 Like

Man, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this.

1 Like

When I lived in that area I went with Kaiser Permanente and at that time I liked it. I felt like things moved pretty rapidly. This was in 2012 though. Eons ago

1 Like