Blank proposal

After reading about T-Rex’s devious scheme, I got sucked into Wikipedia, this time on the list of confidence tricks. It is a pretty awesome page, with lost of links. That is your warning; put aside an hour or two before you start!

Anyhow, I got this e-mail, and it just tickles me:

Greetings, I am Mrs .Oksana, Gutseriyev, the wife of Russian multi billionaire Mr. Mikhail Gutseriyev's, the former owner of Russneft Oil Company in Russia , I have a proposal for you If you know you can do this, contact me via my private box: (something)@yahoo.com.hk so that I can furnish you with more details but if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. I await your reply, Regards, Mrs.Oksana, Gutseriyev

Mikhail Gutseriyev is a real person, and is actually pretty interesting, so I can tell why they chose em as a cover. However, this is the truly great part: …I have a proposal for you If you know you can do this, contact me via my private box….

They forgot to tell me the proposal! Now I really think this is fishy! I may have to reply to eir Hong Kong e-mail address and get to the bottom of this!