Checking in

I haven’t blogged in a while, and the last post was about medical stuff, so I wanted to just pop in and say everything is fine.

I am really busy, lots of work and figuring out how to grow as a business, which isn’t something I really care about (the business part), so it feels like it takes even longer.

Also, I’ve been in something of an internal mode. I realize I don’t really like people in general right now. Every place I go where I have to interact with someone to get something (food, electronics, books, etc.) I end up so frustrated. I just see them as robots, and their programming annoys the hell out of me. Susan said something that someone else had more or less said to me years ago, “When you like someone, you like them. When you don’t like someone, you really don’t like them.”

So, meh.

I am hoping to come out of this sometime soon, though if I end up just hermit-ing for a little while longer, and get a bunch of work done, that is fine, too.

And now, my favorite spam message from the latest purge:

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!

They know me so well!