Clover will draw you a picture!

Clover will draw you a picture. Ask in a reply, and it will be uploaded to talkgroup (CC0). :slight_smile:

That is a wonderful gesture. I would like a picture. If I get to choose a topic, I would like a picture of something that makes Clover happy. Otherwise I will be pleased with whatever inspiration strikes the artist. :smile:

2 Likes

I would like to request a very small city!

2 Likes

I would like a diagram of how to cast the last cantrip Clover cast.

1 Like

The top portion is a sakura tree (you can see the pink puffy ones we have blooming right now!) There is a squirrel at the top, with a bag of nuts.

Below are renditions of me and @susan. :slight_smile: I feel e captured us perfectly!

Thanks Charles! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is Lake Merritt, with places Clover knows around it, though the wavy bits to the right is “snow”, so this map may not be to scale.

The long rectangle is a BART train. :train:

Looking up I see two maps showing Lake Merritt on our wall, and plenty more scattered about. Interesting e would go for the top down view. I read the prompts from the page, so that is all Clover!

Thanks sudocurse! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I forget what the thing on the side is; it is not a happy meal. I will ask for clarification.

However! Judy, C overheard me telling @susan about our discussion of Mad/Sad/Glad, and your experience with a similar method of drawing faces on a whiteboard, and so made a mad, glad, and sad face!

Not sure how cantrip-y it is, but it was definitely something Judy-related. :slight_smile:

I love that mad face! I hope it isn’t based on anyone Clover knows… :angry:

1 Like

Oh, it is a tiger’s eye, in its small bag!

So apparently C was using magic I wasn’t paying attention to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! It was a pleasant surprise to be greeted with this
picture in my email! :smiley:

2 Likes

i’d like to request a drawing of the family who lives in this tree, please:

awesome. it’s an adventure to find out about you finding out, haha. can you please find out why a tiger’s eye helps with the mad/glad/sad cantrip? i may start carrying one with me for retro!

They are unrelated.

1 Like

IMG_20190511_110432

IMG_20190511_110439

1 Like

i see wings on one of them! but not the rest?

talkgroup is the best fridge door i’ve ever seen!

They are behind the children, they straight and people often mistake them for not having wings at all. The mother’s wings are bent, because she has to pick up her children.

Wow… um, Happy Mother’s Day, @susan!

1 Like

haha happy mother’s day! thank you for bending your wings sometimes and spreading them out other times.

1 Like

Clover would like to remind you of this offer. :slight_smile:

I would like Clover to draw me a picture of people doing exciting things with science.

1 Like

Scientists use submarines to study life in the ocean. This submarine comes equipped with an anchor, and those peaks below are actually underwater mountains from a distance. :slight_smile:

Bonus uncolored sketch:

3 Likes

I love it! Thank Clover for me.

1 Like