Discontinue Changelog, but not really

Sorry, I try not to type with my thumbs, been afk all day. I was gonna read this thread and act this evening. I need a non-mobile interface to bulk select posts, I think, and I can’t ever find the admin panel (which has the ownership thing).

I believe I’m the only one that can delete the category, and when last I had admin interface I didn’t know if you’d need to change the text. “Ownership” of the description posts are something I haven’t been concerned with.

This is my roundabout way of saying I am merely being inattentive. No head games or anything. :slight_smile:

I am quick to enable others, and slow to make decisions. I wasn’t gonna declare and delete a category in less than a week of deliberation.

What this also teaches me is that I don’t really understand your moderation interface, and should be more cognizant of casually suggestion action.

So please work me a little linger while we figure this out. :slight_smile:

I have a slight issue on my end: it always seems like I get feedback from @tim, @judytuna, or @trashHeap. I get affirmation from the others, either a :heart: or maybe jabber message.

It works, low stakes and all. But I’m trying to encourage transparency, inclusiveness, etc. Imagine a community that has issues, and what you’d do to change/prevent that from happening.

I’m afraid I’m messing up and noone will notice or care or tell me.

Another way of saying it is: I’m having a difficult time spiritually, carrying talkgroup. I want to share power, defensively, preemptively.

To do so I’d like to turn over admin/mod access to folks, particularly you three peeps.

You folks want to get a bit more serious here, and help me build a thing?