Discover Icewind Dale

This quest has given me something to think about. I want to kick some of these ideas into another quest, but now… what to do about the “issue” of mage party. Well, I’m not sure yet. The issue thing is an exercise in organizing a narrative, and has no time limit, so it is okay to just sit there, until it’s requirements are met.

It may be that when a Discover quest ends, the marked solution links to further quests that may be of interest, and we just manually build that, human to human.

With that said, to complete this quest I’m gonna say we need the following:

• Update Wikidata entries for IWD and IWD:EE
  • Create mage.party game pages for the same
  • Create Exploration quest for IWD

I love this idea!

I wanted to point out something I found about this: IWD 2 doesn’t continue the story, and uses a different edition of the game (3rd?!), so the characters don’t port over. That’s good! It means:

• We can complete Discover Icewind Dale 2 by updating the Wikidata and making a page for it, but also
  • Play it for it’s own, it is not a sequel in any meaningful way (different time, area, characters, mechanics, and it still don’t got no source code!)

I feel good about this, I needed the feedback to figure this out. :slight_smile: