Documenting life is hard

I had grand plans to heavily document Clover's life, from the beginning. Turns out that is really hard, since doing so is not generating income. And living with Clover and Susan, and generating income are my daily goals.

Susan does a lot better job of catching a visual record, and we've supported that by ensuring she has good equipment and a publishing system that works (Instagram to WordPress). All the photos I take are on a DSLR camera, and I don't have a good workflow of moving them onto the web.

So, quick and infrequent update: Clover is rocking. Susan and I are as well, although our childhoods seem to get popping up more as Clover's develops. Meh (not really, it is awesome, in that terrifyingly literal sense). We are ever figuring stuff out, and trying to make the most out of it. We are not rich, but we are certainly not poor; ours is a lovely life, and the less we take for granted, the more wonderful the world is around us. I think my capacity as an "adult" it correlated to how much I want to move it forward for future people to enjoy the civic infrastructure around them. That would be a nice sensitivity for Clover to grow up around. ^_^