A crypto-currency a couple years in the making, and supported by a coop.
- Ecological: very low power consumption for transaction control
- Safe: cooperatively validated nodes (CVNs, see FAQs)
- Fast: transaction confirmation each three minutes
- Ethical: supports fair business values
- Future Safe: some blockchain parameters are adjustable by design
- Strong: high commitment by several cooperatives worldwide
- Controlled growth: official price is 1 FAIR for 50 Eurocent (see our slow price adoption strategy)
- Vibrant: strong community with daily online collaboration & regular local nodes meetings
- Democratic: strategy and decision making in monthly assemblies
I am going to do more research, but this could be worth incorporating into my billing, to encourage its use. I wonder if it is Euro-centric, as it is pegged to a Eurocent amount.