February 8, 2019

For breakfast I pressed a tortilla left over from dinner with quinoa, olives and pepper plant.

Meals like that make me never want to eat out. I think I just like sitting in cafes. Restaurants don’t do it for me.

Nervous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. I want a warm beverage, and a laptop or notepad to do things.

You ever take your neo typer out? I saw footage in Hidden Figures (it has great archival footage!) of a reporter with an allegedly portable typewriter, just typing away while listening, and I thought:

1. How productive they must be, nothing to do but type!
  2. How fucking annoying that must have been! Tat tat tat tat tat! Everyone hated that person!

:slight_smile:

task add Watch a video from https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/events/ +fosdem +video due:tomorrow wait:due recur:1d

I’m gonna see if I can get through all those lightning talks in the next couple of months. :slight_smile:

Oh man, not in a long time. It is such a good little device. The company is totally defunct now too. :frowning:

Today we received a notice from our school: Second Excessive Excused Absence Notification

What’s that universe? Home school?! Universe, you crazy!

1 Like

Clover and I are studying the puzzle picture before opening the box. Memorizing each pattern and color region. We eat dinner in between stares.

Clover mentions something witty, referencing the three clowns in the picture. It is a birthday party after all. I look over at Susan, my fears come true.

“What clowns?”, Susan demands.

I admit, “I didn’t tell you there were clowns! I thought I’d find them and put them aside, include them when you weren’t looking…”

“I’m kinda bummed”, Susan reveals. I knew it. Fucking clowns.