Flattering Spam Digest

Occasionally my loyal readers, the spammers, bots and poorly paid sweatshop workers of the net, write in to me, declaring wonderful things about my writing skills, as well as asking informed questions about my personal life (and sometimes theirs). Below are a few samples.

Trendy Yoga writes:

My English conversation isn’t really so super butI feel I comprehend everything. Give thanks to u a lot for that wonderful weblog publish. I truly delight in reading it. I assume you are a absolute writer. At this moment extra ur website to my favorites and can appear again to yor web site. Preserve up that wonder give good results. Wish to view far more soon.

Wow, Trendy, thanks for writing in. I don’t know where to start. Let’s see…

I am glad that while your English conversational skills may not be up to par, you have complete understanding. I myself feel that I speak English reasonably well, and that may indeed be to my disadvantage in acquiring enlightenment. Let us pray for the English-speaking world!

As for my “wonderful weblog publish”, I think thanks should go to the team at WordPress, for making this great software!

Trendy, I want you to know that I am grateful for your kind words, but I feel I must correct you on one point: you mean to say that I am “an absolute writer.” You stick with the comprehension, I stick with writing. And don’t worry, I will definitely write far more sooner, just for you.

Next up, Sell This Domain writes:

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink – bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.

Thank you for the compliment, and indeed, please do bookmark my site. It will no doubt help you find my site later on. Thanks for reading!

And last, but not least, branchenbuch writes:

Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it’s not a much.

Ah, branchenbuch-kun, I completely understand. Since gallium has become a new hot item in the pharmaceuticals industry, those of us who had been using it as a temperature reference point since the 1870’s, and later in microwave ovens, find our stockpiles suddenly in great demand. However, it is unfortunate that the price point is not higher, what with the particulars of storing gallium. Since it will melt in your hand, we have a lot of overhead costs in refrigeration and transportation, and I’m afraid that this emerging gallium salts market will be eclipsed by some other less pretty metal.

Well, that’s all for this edition of Flattering Spam Digest. And remember bots, Akismet isn’t so much your enemy as it is a filter that let’s me make a list of your very special comments. :slight_smile: