January 10, 2020 - Friday

D broke her toe (we think). Been to dr and now x-ray place.

We moved the beds, tables, and cats to the new place! The cats were hiding and confined to bathroom for a day and a half. We opened the door last night and D saw Lucy lead Smölz out of his crate, emitting little chirps of encouragement at him over her shoulder. It’s so funny that she’s so much more confident than him. Now the two of them are zooming all over the house. This makes me happy.

I have a coffee and tea station set up! I put my medicine there too so I have one place to go when I wake up.

I’m laundering and dishwashering all the things! And maybe will crock pot something?!?! So excited about new place!

4 Likes

Glad to hear it is being attended to!

When I reported this to Clover it elicited all kinds of interesting conversations.

IMG_20200110_124721

I took a photo of em after discussing, and e thought it was related to D (it wasn’t, it’s just cute and funny), but Clover said, “Don’t get my feet in the picture! Seeing all my toes will break D’s heart, and then she’ll need a new toe and a new heart!”

Later, when discussing housewarming presents, Clover suggested we buy D a guitar! I explained guitars are kinda expensive, e suggested a guitar pick, or maybe just one string… :rofl:

Listen, we are home schooling map basics and 3 digit math with renaming, I’m sure we’ll hit anatomy and economics soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

So happy for you and your new coordinates!!

1 Like