Jonathan Frakes Confirms Commitment to Direct Two PICARD episodes..

OMG! Frakes and Stewart working together?!?!

Also, Frakes has directed a good amount of Orville and ST:Discovery episodes.

Images like this make me so happy.

2 Likes

I love picard. I love TNG. I wanna get excited for this. It feels incomplete to me though.

But like TNG was such an ensemble show that I keep hoping they will pair Patrick Stewart with atleast one other old cast member. I almost loved how those characters played off each other more than them, themselves; if that makes any sense?

I keep hoping they will suddenly announce Gates McFadden as a co-star or something.

Either way im going to have to check this show out.

3 Likes

I strongly agree, it was the ensemble that made it. They could even have them pairing together for a couple episodes here and there.

It’s kind of like real life; at a job you have this set of co-workers. You change jobs… you may work together again, but certainly not with all at the same time.

That being said, I have like a 20 page Picard fanfic plan for this show, so I may not be the most reasonable person to talk to about this.

2 Likes

what’s the difference between gold and silver on uniforms? i love how it looks!

1 Like

Ive not watched Discovery yet. (It just recently got a DVD release, so im thinking of ripping a copy down the road). But traditionally Starfleet Uniforms are color coded. Usually into three or four broad categories but sometimes more. I think the usual “core” three are: Command / Science&Medical / Operations. Though which color being which has shifted around a bit between series I think. They haven’t always been too consistent with how some people’s roles parse into such categories either.

1 Like