July 3, 2019 - Ewok

it’s Ewok Wednesday! last night i watched more battlestar galactica, which is not about ewoks, but is what i’ve been thinking about all fay. just finished season one! the show is so intense!

i was five mins early to an appt today. grate sukses! i am otherwise just a pretty tired blob. eating Scandinavian Swimmers from trader joe’s. sitting in yard. it has been v. nice outside this afternoon. getting a bit cold now.

3 Likes

e-wok-wed

CC0, made from CC0:

That is fan art! Ewok Wed is official!

Did we… quest that? Was that a quest? Am I questing?

Source file: e-wok-wed.svg

3 Likes

Walked kiddo around, and got a cone at Fenton’s from a coupon for reading during the summer.

As we wandered around the many staircases of Oakland we talked about trees and forests, and I mentioned that I kinda grew up in a setting similar to that of My Neighbor Totoro, and Clover couldn’t get that out of eir head, so we watched that this afternoon.

Made some art. :sunglasses:

1 Like

that’s great! now i want to watch totoro too.

last week or so i was playing Harry Potter Go (Wizards Untie, dyslexically) and so i was walking around and i came upon a creek. it was super beautiful. a throwback picture:

that cat had a quest for me. it might have been about ewoks.

3 Likes

I don’t personally accept quests from the spineless.

A plastic pylon forest is coming to Temescal.

It doesn’t look it, but that is a great view after climbing an annoying staircase.

1 Like