I’m making a new category called Lists o’ lists, #lol.
It will be an announcement and support channel for a new interi organzation (coming soon).
This tracks the stuff I’m doing tagged #awesome-lol. I’ll be moving it to
I’ve had time to reflect on building this intentional list of so-called awesome lists, so here are some highlights:
- I don’t think they are particularly awesome, hence the
- I have a better idea of what I want to know about lists
- I can list lots of lists, not just the MS-GIT lists
- I’m gonna incorporate Wikimedia Commons graphics: because!
- When I post in #lol it will list as a blog in the footer and front page
- When others post in #lol it will be listed as related discussions if matching tags on individual liss profile pages, while I’ll probably also list them as a “Most Recent Discussions” in the footer, too
- I can aggregate the results of the list changes as an RSS feed, making a more reliable, automated “list planet”