maiki scratches

To help others, I have to help myself. When I am safe, I can extend that to others.

Cake, the show, sounds pretty awesome.

Although cake the cake sounds good, too.

Ixa’takan ships look awesome!

Last metadata expiration check: 0:39:49 ago on Tue 30 Apr 2019 07:06:17 AM PDT.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!

Notified of an update, I ran dnf, and got that output. I wish other parts of my life went like that…

Atmospheres are planets’ way of blowing objects off course. Irritating space junk, always crashing into them.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Nonviolence and slavery

Do Chicago Cubs grow up to be Chicago Bears?

Final Fantasy games generally suffer from being too awesome of stories. You can’t even scratch one in an elevator. Nice problem to have…

Stable of mascot characters, ala Sanrio, except for two major differences:

1. They all personify weird aspects, like depression, or listening to one song too much, and
  2. From the get go they become self-aware, and overcome their struggles to coordinate with the others a possible escape from their cruel, hypercommercialized destiny!

I am from a place where it does not snow.

A class divided.

If someone stokes the flames of something, we all see it. War, hate, greed.

Is that the finger or the moon? Can we ever address the embers directly?

I use apps called “Clocks” all over the place. They keep me on track, an example of free software helping me get stuff done, which reduces my use of a computer. Such mundane miracles.

The business end of a web form.

2 posts were split to a new topic: What does a strategic retreat look like?

Fried Greek cheese, Japanese curry, perfect medly of steak cut and curly fries.

1 Like

Rites, rituals, and routines.

That bittersweet feeling when Google Search Console starts spamming you the domain you are watching suddenly has all these “viewing experience” issues. Ha! I was better at your game than you are! :roll_eyes:

Jerome doesn’t know the way to her juicy parts.

“Crime travel.”

1 Like