maiki scratches

“Crime travel.”

1 Like

That weird concentric circle mental model of relationships and personal growth I, um, think.

2 posts were split to a new topic: :checkbox: TODO: Make a habit of routine, meta trutles all the way down

Howard Rheingold is my Ayn Rand.

Examples of lotteries that are not destructive.

2 posts were split to a new topic: A more lyrical ring to it

Helpers International

3 posts were split to a new topic: Spells and tales

I have the real life attribute: shows up where unexpected.

Driverable.

There’s a scene in Legion where someone guides another in turning down the volume of the voices they hear. That is the closest thing I have to explain cannabis use.

2 Likes

Saving the world in like, five different dimensions.

4 posts were split to a new topic: “Titty pocket”

You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. If you don’t pick your hyperreal social contexts, they will be picked for you.

Were that this a time lake, to lay beside still as a stone… oh, wait! It is!

1 Like

I used to obsess over Nintendo Power magazine, and video game guides. We’re talking late 80’s, where they’d spread out the full 2D platform maps of levels across pages. I always thought they were organizing data in interesting ways.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Some of it is good

I had this funny thought about comparing quest boards.

I’m always doing stuff with the Discourse API and #quest-board. Including building my own filters and sorts. And I thought how funny it would be to sort multiple feeds into one list, and then list by votes. Because the more active quest boards would rank higher, encouraging (possibly) any given quest board community to encourage others to vote for their quests…

It is not great behavior! I just think it would be funny. For instance, the voting plugin we use is just that. And lots of Discourse sites use it. And I make it a point to not require an API key for my queries, meaning I could just build a meta-vote-board of all the other Discourse sites… :thinking:

Twilight Zone (2019) s01e03, Replay