maiki scratches

Two quick observations:

1. I owned a boomarang as a teenager, I bought it from a headshop with an Aboriginals theme.
  2. I adore whenever boomarangs show up! We are obsessed with a return L of wood! Ha!

A post was split to a new topic: Notebook zero

All the colors blended together create brown. We don’t have to us all of HTML and CSS.

Imagine what you could do if you could trust the ‘meta’ elements of all the pages you were indexing!

We could easily privately rank, sort, and filter the results, caching and syncing and keeping it private.

We can do that now, it just takes time, and probably some kind of overlapping friends whitelist of hashed trusted domains and a way to block smartly.

That is really interesting.

Teach the complexity.

I know more about European-style dairy goods than I do European-style democracy.

1 Like

In my experience, after quitting one’s job is the best time to get business cards.

2 Likes

Magic eight ball abduction.

Need to drop this somewhere: my thesis is that most of the web is crap, which is why everyone wants to burn it down. But there is still a web within that is amazing and fun and useful. So we start data mining. Find what we need, make what we lack. That’s the engine’s output.

Clearing out old tasks, wanted to make note:

• ask internet to send Clover postcards
  • write about emotional toolset

A post was split to a new topic: Affiliation via cookie, a theory

I am a knowledge engine building a knowledge engine that relies on other knowledge engines to benefit yet other knowledge engines… #whoa

I’m so tired of all the success stories of folks taking loans against their mortgage and paying it off.

1 Like

Dell means dale.

A post was split to a new topic: mediacult, a place for non-gaming culture

What is the difference between jabber and xmpp? Or, why do I even have to think about this?

What is immigration? A distinct lack of imagination. When we talk about it, we are enforcing the conceptual ideas of borders. Borders serve the empire, not the people.

Make a game with sides, each a different shape. The rules are different for each shape, and the shapes are assigned at random. Most of the sides are even, balanced. One side has a strange side affect that annoys the other players, and they can all adversely affect only that irritating shape, but must change the rules to interfere with each other.

The rules create a bad game. Don’t play that game.

The current rise of fascism is the catalyst to fight in ways that require imagination to win. Therefore we must stay in the arc of hope. If they realise they can’t win, they will try to change the rules. Refuse to play their game. Imagine to win.

1 Like

Survival guide for transitioning away from capitalism.

Thesis: no system can scale without reform.