Make warez directory

I picked inconsistent with Inform 7 because it it’s somewhere in between maintaned and dead currently. It’s gone for half decades between releases. Making Debian look speedy. MIGHT be worth differentiating.

A lot of Warex doesn’t have clean or any VCS info still. Or exists across multiple VCSes like OS releases. (Though im muddy. Did we decide OSes are a special/seperate kind of Warez?)

• libc / native
  • Java
  • .Net
  • Glulxe
  • Love2d

When we’re talking PCs we tend to talk OS, but when we are talking game consoles people usually speak in terms of Platforms.

Specficially specifically the make part of that half. Others might include jam, cmake, qmake, waf.

Im find either way. I think we’ve discussed this elsewhere, and I had said if we want a list. To maybe lift a package manager’s taxonomy or tags. Like say Debian’s. Debian -- Overview of available Debian Package Tags

Agreed. Would be nice if we could maybe store some generalized ways of breaking specific subtypes of DRM, and then easily cross reference them with Warez.

Kinda like the later. gratis/cheap/shareware/holy-shit-enterprise.

Only semi unofficially. The flatpak also needs some massaging after install. It depends on a lot of gtk2 and webkit1 infrastructure for the IDE and helpfiles. And it’s aged out of most distributions. The flatpak was made to help linux fans, but isn’t spoken of on the mainsite. Main site provides .deb and .rpm but for truly ancient versions of ubuntu and fedora.

I’ve got some notes on this over at: http://archive.v1.talkgroup.xyz/t/relearn-inform-7

1 Like