March 13, 2019

Got to use a Cisco WebEx Board for the first time today. We were whiteboarding some designs for some customizations im working on with some other IT people who were working remotely. … it was impressive for proprietary tech. It makes for a compelling work case for me to install more proprietary apps on my personal devices too. Ill have to weigh that carefully.

Work has been heavily investing in a lot of proprietary collaborative tech lately, and ive resisted a lot of pressure to go along with it on my personal devices. But this is the first one which might actually be genuinely productive and help me work remotely better.

1 Like

Clover walked with me to get some beers!

Imagine Carrie and Fred street bumming asking for a dollar, for beers!

That’s how C talks about beer. :slight_smile:

“Hey maiki, you wanna go buy some beers? Let’s go to the fountain afterward!”

So we did.

2 Likes

oo that fancy board looks so cool!!! i know i’m not supposed to say that D: haha. i do think it’ll be great when we have the tech to do that in a not-walled-garden and not hyper-networked and not part of the panopticon.

i feel weird, d00d! and my shoulder hurts because i forgot it is bad and i was crutching around on one crutch with it! hahahaha! foot x-ray looked clear but i’m not a doctor so ???

i miss our apprentices! i haven’t been in for eight straight days now! it’s so sad! i’m so sick!!! i’m really mad about this! we’re making a plan and it’s going to be okay, and i’m going to get better, and i will go back.

edit: i had some coffee today! can you tell!!!

edit2: i recently looked up my first livejournal posts and i haven’t changed since 2001 thinking about RSA - public key encryption =) - i want to change the world

edit3: except i don’t listen to o-town anymore good grief

Clover wanted to post photos of the phone shade on our eyes, so here it is!

Zoom in on my mouth. Yeah, I said it! I have a poppy seed in my teeth. To divert attention from this embarrassing submission, instead of following my instructions at the beginning of the paragraph, add +2 to Focus and observe the bagel instead. @judytuna bought it for me because I know stuff (like driving).

Congratulations, you reached the end of this update!

1 Like

Also, for completion-sake… day drinking in the park!

If Clover doesn’t end up a hand model, I don’t know why I chose to mate with @susan. #zoolander