Hugo 0.71 brings Markdown render hooks for headings, a set of bug fixes and more.
This release represents 12 contributions by 7 contributors to the main Hugo code base. @bep leads the Hugo development with a significant amount of contributions, but also a big shoutout to @anthonyfok, @apexskier, and @johnweldon for their ongoing contributions.
And a big thanks to @digitalcraftsman and @onedrawingperday for their relentless work on keeping the themes site in pristine condition and to @davidsneighbour and @kaushalmodi for all the great work on the documentation site.
Many have also been busy writing and fixing the documentation in hugoDocs, which has received 8 contributions by 7 contributors . A special thanks to @bep, @mikeee, @h-enk, and @tjamet for their work on the documentation site.
Hugo now has:
- Use WARN log level also for the early initialization 518d1496 @bep #7285
- Update to Go 1.14.3 and Go 1.13.11 3cc41523 @bep
- Improve error message when no Babel installed 2fd0a5a6 @bep
- Add test for headings render hook 6e051c05 @apexskier
- Add render template hooks for headings 423b8f2f @elihunter173 #6713
- Add math.Pow 99193449 @jmooring #7266
- Do not suppress .well-known/ directory 558c0930 @johnweldon #6691
- Quote “@babel/cli” to solve build error b69a3614 @anthonyfok
- Remove custom x-nodejs plugin a0103864 @anthonyfok
- Use .Lastmod for og:updated_time 6205d56b @dtip