May 11, 2019 - Sat

i can’t believe it’s may.

i’m really liking #logs. writing down mundane things and writing down what day it is has helped me a lot. i like seeing what others are up to, like what maiki said earlier about asking friends questions about their lives.

we didn’t get new sneakers here, they’re all sold out. haha.

i’m extra extra extra tired at the beginning of my period so i’ve been horizontal pretty much since i got home from work yesterday.

watched john wick 1 last night. how does this movie exist also i love it?

gonna try to get to the herb garden workshop at double union today at 2! i’m bringing my spider plant shoots.

1 Like

Got drafted by friendly strangers today at the library. Four lovely women were all taking turns videorecording themselves giving short speaches in the library’s confrence room. They were all in an online a public speaking class and had to have video of 10 people listening to their speech in order to receive full credit. They were two people short so I became a substitute.

Some of the speeches were interesting, some of them were mundane, some surprisingly deeply personal.

3 Likes

There is apparently a city festival that happens every year at the park on our block! Tons of rides!

2 Likes

OMG and apparently fireworks?! This is from our school room.

Let us know next time, I’ll totally visit you if there are rides!

1 Like

Tried to compress as many chores as possible into yesterday afternoon. Fiance and I celebrated an anniversary last night and between that and mothers day on the 12th we were trying to get a bunch of mundane stuff out of the way to make room for fun. Was largely succesfull.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

that’s great! glad the library provided that space so you could all be of service to each other haha. libraries are cool.

front and end of the oakland public library zine i just got at the comics and toys store on piedmont:

2 Likes

omg happy anniversary! congrats on a successful day ^^

1 Like

There were flowers…

…and at least one fairy!

1 Like