May 29th - Wednesday

• Getting my proposals for talks at the big NC State IT confrence finished, and making sure my co-presenters like them today. I usually submit two and hope only one gets accepted.
  • Coordinating a handyman to come by and look at some likely problems at our apartment later this week. Our relationship with our land lord is kinda wierd. So we’re negotiating this ourselves but their will be an elaborate dance involved to have the owner pay. Handymen and mechanics are kind of intimidating to me, mostly because they remind me of my father and thats a negative association. I handle these negotiations better than fiance still, so; c’est la vie.
  • Supposed to meet with the gaming group today to play some Overlight. I honestly don’t feel up to it, but this campaign has had huge scheduling issues; so im going to try and barrel through.
1 Like

NEXT EWOK!!!

yesterday (since i am putting this piece of wood up after the fact), i was very tired and very overwhelmed, but still asked an expert about my pen and got the answer “soak. for longer than you think. a week.” that’s positive actually!

1 Like