I thought I had already started a discussion for this, but I can’t find it…
Anyhow! I’m building a map, very slowly, of places I could live. And I need criteria to track, so this is the topic for tracking criteria. What are attributes for a place to live?
- Drug laws, as indicator for government-sanctioned violence
- Cost of living, as indicator of depth of capitalism
- Public transit, can I get around?
- Geography, part of getting around, part resource management
- Natural challenges, earthquakes, fires, storms, flooding, fairy circles, piranhas, etc.
What other attributes could be tracked?