Okay, I’ve got 11% battery, and you know that’s probably a lie, so we have to get through the rest of this list with guts!
- mirror/awesome-rust - allthe.codes - Beware: cargo cult.
- mirror/awesome-haskell - allthe.codes - The aitch in joeyh.
- mirror/awesome-purescript - allthe.codes - Honest: no idea.
- mirror/awesome-go - allthe.codes - I learned go via Hugo the same way I learned PHP via WordPress: not at all.
- mirror/awesome-ruby - allthe.codes - Certainly not python!
- mirror/awesome-clojure - allthe.codes - Language for breaking up.
- mirror/awesome-clojurescript - allthe.codes - As above, but a Cyrano de Bergerac-scenario.
- mirror/awesome-elixir - allthe.codes - Snakeoil.
- mirror/awesome-elm - allthe.codes - There are actual awesome elms.
- mirror/awesome-erlang - allthe.codes - Pronounced air-LANGGGGG (for as long as you want to keep going).
- mirror/Julia.jl - allthe.codes - A dual-licensed list: ODbL and AGPLv3!
- mirror/awesome-lua - allthe.codes - Includes links for things aside from programming WoW.
- mirror/awesome-c - allthe.codes - Fork-war!
- mirror/awesome-cpp - allthe.codes - Oh wow, a real language! :troll:
- mirror/awesome-R - allthe.codes - Fucking academics…
- mirror/awesome-d - allthe.codes - Surprisingly safe for work!
- mirror/awesome-cl - allthe.codes - The dialect used by Wood Elves.
- mirror/awesome-perl - allthe.codes - I’ll say it: funnier than a language called “python”. :mic_drop:
- mirror/awesome-groovy - allthe.codes - Hahaha, let’s pretend it isn’t a langauge!
- mirror/awesome-dart - allthe.codes - see Crystal.
- mirror/awesome-kotlin - allthe.codes - Wait a sec, is this even a “language”?
- mirror/awesome-ocaml - allthe.codes - O Caml, my Caml!
- mirror/awesome-coldfusion - allthe.codes - Last updated a year ago, 19 years after it was relevant.
- mirror/awesome-fortran - allthe.codes - Math Libs and “others”
- mirror/awesome-pascal - allthe.codes - Nostalgic for a certain type… you know who you are!
- mirror/awesome-asm - allthe.codes - They certainly assembled a two column table…
- mirror/awesome-AutoHotkey - allthe.codes - Alphabetically comes before Breakout and Super Breakout on resumes.
- mirror/awesome-AutoIt - allthe.codes - Does “program” drastically change the meaning of “language”?
- mirror/awesome-crystal - allthe.codes - see purescript.
- mirror/awesome-frege - allthe.codes - the ef in joeyh.
- mirror/awesome-cmake - allthe.codes - Are you telling me there aren’t enough *make lists to justify a poorly curated sub-list of make “languages”?!
- mirror/awesome-actionscript3 - allthe.codes - ActionScript 3 makes ActionScript 2 look like ActionScript: The Prequel, which only added more questions about the way ActionScript ended…
- mirror/awesome-eta - allthe.codes - Answers all my questions about when a JVM is, how a Haskell occurs.
- mirror/awesome-idris - allthe.codes - Nope, not the one you’re thinking of, or the prophet. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- mirror/awesome-ada - allthe.codes - Desperately wants you to know Ada is relevant!
- mirror/awesome-qsharp - allthe.codes - Another MS-Sharp product that seems kinda cool, but is ultimately a distraction while they fuck everything up for us in some other domain.
We did it! We mirrored and snarkily described all the awesome programming language list banana candle beehive words use to make cents.
Whoo, such technical, so list! But next time we get to go over…