- mirror/awesome-gulp - allthe.codes - Gulp is a workflow scripting tool. If one uses Gulp that’s probably a dope list.
- mirror/amas - allthe.codes - Hmmm. Links to AMAs of various people… leans very heavily on web and computing culture. Neat idea, though.
- mirror/awesome-ama-answers - allthe.codes - Related to the above, but a list of curated answers, except not even then as they just link to the answers. Which is like… why? I want answers, not clicking!
- mirror/awesome-OpenSourcePhotography - allthe.codes - Wow, this is a great list! The most valuable I’ve seen, as I’ve never found such a list. Photography is often depressing from a free culture viewpoint, but this is worth deep diving to turn that around.
- mirror/awesome-opengl - allthe.codes - Solid list of OpenGL resources.
- mirror/awesome-graphql - allthe.codes - I have a love-hate relationship with GraphQL, mostly because people use it for crap. Maybe something on this list will show me the better way.
- mirror/awesome-transit - allthe.codes - Not sure what I expected. Transit is a large umbrella, and this list endeavors to fill it. I’ll definitely deep dive, transit remains an active interest/industry for me.
- mirror/awesome-research - allthe.codes - My first thought: research nerds are so gonna love this! And it shows it is for them; it’s got clear headings and relatively verbose section descriptions, for list.
- mirror/awesome-dataviz - allthe.codes - Pairs nicely with research and a few others. A lot of JS libs.
I already see some lists I want to deep dive, how about you?