- mirror/magictools - allthe.codes - Game development tools, categorized by simply logos, at least two of which are “free” and “open source”.
- mirror/Awesome-Game-Networking - allthe.codes - All about computer networking, specific to games.
- mirror/awesome-gametalks - allthe.codes - Talks about games. Can’t tell if it is developer-centric or not (or what that means).
- mirror/awesome-godot - allthe.codes - All about #Godot, a favorite FOSS engine.
- mirror/games - allthe.codes - Open source games on MS-Git.
- mirror/awesome-unity - allthe.codes - Unity is not Godot or Love2D.
- mirror/awesome-chess - allthe.codes - Chess-related internet resources.
- mirror/awesome-love2d - allthe.codes - All about #love2d, a favorite FOSS engine.
- mirror/awesome-PICO-8 - allthe.codes - PICO-8 is a fantasy console (not that one!)
- mirror/awesome-gbdev - allthe.codes - A surprisingly comprehensive list of GameBoy development resources, though I suppose it has market lead.
- mirror/awesome-construct - allthe.codes - Some proprietary thing, marketed at children via education.
mirror/awesome-gideros - allthe.codes - New to me, but no
LICENSEin their repo, so meh.
- mirror/awesome-minecraft - allthe.codes - List for MS-Blocks. Is there a list for #minetest?
- mirror/game-datasets - allthe.codes - Love me some datasets! While there aren’t as many sets linked to as I’d expect, and there’s a whole big-game-company-api section, I think it warrants a deeper dive.
The quality of the gaming lists are all over the place. Love2D makes such great use of their art everywhere I see it:
I’m particularly interested in those game engines, of course. And I wonder how much of the MS-Blocks are applicable to minetest…
Next time: #learn!