Rebuilding a blog or three, one month at a time

I am about to do something really strange. I am going to rebuild this site, my personal blog, one month at a time, in chronological order.

The primary reason is because I can. I think I take it for granted that I both understand the tech well enough to know the consequences, combined with the fact that I don't really care. I've been working on some other sites, and I think it is time I broke my content up in a way that I want, historical/canonical record be damned.

This site that lives at interi.org is going to become my journal. If my technical posts aren't too personal, they will go to maiki.xyz. And for gaming/media/RPG, that is going to a new, unnamed project I am just starting up.

So if you are reading this, please excuse my mess; things are about to get radical around here. ^_^

My favorite thing about the Moth episode featuring Grace Lee Boggs is how she said “so I became a radical,” as a matter of course, the way anybody would say “so I became a singer,” or a teacher, or a painter, or an astrophysicist. Have you heard it? http://themoth.org/posts/storytellers/grace-lee-boggs =)