(Update: we shall persist, my precious friends!) Please help our family cover transportation costs for next week

Thank you our precious friends! You helped us when we are low, and it means the world to us.

Okay folks, my ego has been stripped bare. My hosting business has taken a turn, where I have no cash, and my clients aren’t paying me on time.

We have food covered. We make our own food, and we can afford eggs and flour and beans. But we won’t have money to cover @susan’s Clipper card (public transit) so e can go to orientation for eir new job next week.

Quick aside: I am so fucking terrified in this moment.

Okay, deep breath.

So, here’s the ask: we need some monies to go on Susan’s Clipper card, and the easiest way is to send money via PayPal to susan@interi.org, or hand em cash monies to take to a ticket machine. My cash flow issues prohibit me from receiving money on eir behalf, I’ve got bills coming in faster than invoices.

This is (hopefully) temporary. I have over $5,000 out in invoices, and I’ve been told there is a check in the mail (though that was from two weeks ago, so…). And then the new job. Also, new gigs for me are coming up in May.

Here’s one prayer for help going out. Please help.

Just sent a little something via paypal. I get paid at the end of the month, so if things remain tight ive got more flexibility to send more then.

1 Like