Processing the last.interi archive

I had another category, just four posts, called #changelog : changelog – interi

Two posts were updated for a Piwik instance I used to run at stats.party, and when it was called Piwik.

One of them is a post declaring the creation of the Webcraft category:

We created a talkgroup for webcraft. I’ve been trying to figure out how to best share links, stories and references. It is tough, because I don’t want to spam this blog, but sometimes it is timely and super-interesting. I was going to ask the talkgroup what I should do when I realized the answer was right there…

I encourage folks to use the tags if they post there. I will be using resource to share links that I want to reference later, and which will probably be useful for folks solving the same kind of problems I am. :slight_smile:

Of course since then I don’t even post to a blog initially, I start a discussion here, and refine it for the archive. And I don’t think we use tags that much, but the categories provide enough structure.

The last post was an update for GitLab, which https://allthe.codes used to run. Now @tim operates Gitea at the domain.

I really like the idea of commenting on changelogs, and I found doing it in Discourse is the best I’ve come across. I haven’t been reading a lot of feeds lately, so no updates in #changelog, but I’m sure that will change soon. :slight_smile: