Shadows on a cave wall, a reflection.

Iā€™ve got a note here, just saysā€¦

Robot Zombies!

:thinking:

Could be anything. Probably something to do with the origins of those wordsā€¦

ā€œIā€™m not in that market.ā€

2 posts were split to a new topic: Modern development tools

Summer Camps for Kids of Essential Workers

We have reached a new level of classfication.

:weary:

I normally stick with a feed for a few days, but I ditched the feed for /r/WordPress so fast. That reddit is crap, just folks asking dumb questions about doing the worse things on the web. :weary:

This has led me to cast away my, hmmm, hopes that there was a critical point of outrage. There is not. Reality is too diverse. We have to be smarter than them, and trick them into the future. Their culture will kill us all.

To quickly upgrade an operating system, I lay down in a field.

Port Chicago existed, went boom, then got paved over some time later.

Just found notes from Feb. 2010 about OaklandLocal where I explain my vision and argue against various ideas brought up, completely validating everything weā€™ve learned in the last decade about compainies and tracking and attention and fuck everyone I was right and Iā€™m done pretending Iā€™m not.

2 Likes

Just heard a very loud explosion in Oakland.

Some days Iā€™m really angry at how unprepared I am to deal with this. Beautifully ironic.

I know the history, I understand the context, I see the picture, however big it may be.

American copyright basically says: no one gets to reuse a thought for a hundred years, unless you pay it backward.

I call bullshit.

Deep exhale.

Iā€™ve always used ā€œperceptionā€ and ā€œperspectiveā€ interchangeably.

Uh-oh, someone turned off mastodon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In possibly the funniest shorthand possible:

Kanye West is Aleister Crowley.

:rofl:

I love all the change aā€™coming. I adore folks getting behind the arc of history.

So in my little corner of the internet Iā€™ll share I just keep hearing the lyrics to Nothing Bad Ever Happens to Me by Oingo Boingo.

Just. Fuck. You. And thank gawd things aā€™changing.

The goal is to find the sweet spot between documenting the present to teach the future and donā€™t oppress and destroy system diversity.

Holy fuck.

If you knew what I knew youā€™d be angry and relieved as well.

With over 1 million all-time downloads and currently having more than 60,000 websites actively using it, WP RSS Aggregator is by far the most reliable and well-supported plugin of its kind.

Another way of saying that is, ā€œless than 940,000 websites stopped using itā€. I didnā€™t even make it up, they emboldened the point!

1 Like