Peripherals Update: Designed for Atari VCS, in partnership with PowerA

peripherals for the Atari VCS!

I very much adore the concept of microconsoles and I really dig the aesthetic of the Atari VCS.

However I am kind of still uncertain on if it is real or not. Their was a lot of suspicious shenanigans that occured very early on in itā€™s crowdfunding thing that raised some serious red flags.

Iā€™d be curious to hear from people if theyve addressed any of that?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Microconsoles

The failure to create anything beyond a PC in an Atari-branded box is, we are told, the result of penny-pitching.

The sad thing is; I was hoping even if a failure they would be make delightful Kodi or Emulation boxes. I kinda think there is a market (albeit small one) for that semi-powerful PC in an Atari branded box.

I never backed but id being lying if I said I hadnt been following it with some interest.

2 Likes

First I entered the ā€œpaperlessā€ society and we donā€™t use paper for anything anymore, so I was thinking the same thing would happen for bespoke hardware design after we all have personal 3D printers, as we all obviously do.

I only bemoan the fact it is illegal to 3D print books! In hindsight, we should have made making a million dollars a year running a crowdfunded company into the ground illegal. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like